- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 large eggs (use flax egg to make it vegan!)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Handful dark chocolate chips (use vegan chocolate chips to make it vegan!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a blender and blend until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared load pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in loaf pan. Slice and store in Tupperware in fridge.
Makes approx. 10 slices.
Notes: Can be used as a desert or a breakfast option!