• Greens (spinach, kale, arugula)
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
• 2 tbsp tahini
• Zest of 1 lemon
• Lemon juice, to taste
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Combine greens and olive oil in food processor and puree. Then add beans, tahini, and lemon zest. Puree again.
• Taste test and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper, based on what you like. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Makes 3 servings.
Want to learn the tips and tricks to weight loss without dieting? I’ve put them all in a free guide for you!