• 1.5 cups chickpea, lentil, or other legume pasta (ingredients should be legumes and water)
• Coconut oil
• 1 zucchini, chopped
• 1 red or yellow onion, chopped
• 1 cucumber, chopped
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
• 1 cup artichoke hearts
• Several handfuls of baby spinach
• 4 Tbsp feta cheese crumbles (can omit or use a vegan substitute to make the dish vegan)
• 3 Tbsp sliced black olives
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Olive oil as needed
• Cook pasta as desired. Drain and transfer to large bowl. Heat a large skillet with a dollop of coconut oil on medium heat. Add onion and let cook for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and let cook for another 5 minutes. Turn off heat and add in spinach. Mix until spinach wilts a little.
• Transfer to pasta bowl and allow vegetables to cool. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well integrated.
• Cover and refrigerate.
Makes 4 servings.