• 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)• 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
• 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
• 1/2 cup almonds
• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
• 1 cup dates (chopped and pitted)
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ginger
• Combine first four ingredients in a food processor until everything is well chopped. Put contents in a mixing bowl.
• Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and chop until everything is well mixed. Add the nut/seed mixture back into the food processor and process until both mixtures are well combined.
• Place mixture back in mixing bowl, cover in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
• Remove from freezer and form into bite-sized balls. Store several balls in the fridge for the next few days and store the rest in the freezer. Makes 18 servings.
GET MY FREE GUIDE WITH MY TOP NON-DIET WEIGHT LOSS TIPS AND TRICKS!