* 1 store bought pizza dough (preferably whole wheat!)
* 1 cup pizza sauce
* 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
* 1 cup shredded red cabbage
* 1 each orange, red, and yellow pepper, cut into slices
* 1 cup broccoli, quickly boiled and drained
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread pizza sauce in the center of the pizza and then sprinkle with cheese.
For the rainbow design, start by placing your piece of cabbage in the center. Then surround it with a ring of broccoli, followed by a ring of yellow peppers, a ring of orange peppers, and a ring of red peppers close to the crust.
Bake for 10-15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before slicing.